PEP (Performance Engineered Products)
Performance Engineered Products USA are world class Manufacturers of custom hand built high quality Suspension products.
PEP was formed in 1983 when Wayne Mooradian recognised the need for better "race-equipped" ATV suspensions.
Wayne’s background in motorsports is rather impressive. From the 1970's to early '80's, Wayne turned wrenches for over 30 factory motorcycle racers.
Not many motorcycle technicians can say they were the factory race team mechanic for the Maico, Can-Am, Suzuki, Husqvarna, and Yamaha motorcycle racing teams.
- Wayne was also part of the research and development team that propelled a dominating win-record for the most successful factory motorcycle racing team of the '80's - Team Honda! His credentials don't just exist in motorcycle racing.
- Wayne developed all of the suspension components for the 1985-86 factory Kawasaki three wheelers of Jimmy White.
- In '87-88 he developed the suspension products for the Team Suzuki Quad Racer's of Gary Denton, Rodney Gentry, Jeff Watts, and Jim Putnam. During the same season, Wayne built suspension systems for Kawasaki Team Green support riders of Jackie Meadows and Charlie Shepherd.
- In the late '80's he developed the motors, chassis, and suspension for Team Honda desert ATV team.
- 1995, 1996, 1998, 2002 PEP Pro racer Tim Farr won 6 indoor and 4 outdoor Grand National Championships (TT & MX combined)
- 1997 Shane Hitt won the Pro Grand National Championship and another 8 Pro TT titles in a row.
- 1999 “Digger” Doug Gust won the Pro Grand National Championship in on PEP Suspension.
- 1995-2006 That's an impressive 12 USA National & Grand National Title wins between
- Josh Upperman is currently the Top American Privateer racing for PEP & Baldwin Honda in the ultra competitive USA Pro 450 class.
- 2015 John Natalie USA Pro racer for Factory Honda PEP Inaugural Daytona ATV winner.
- 2017 Yamaha Factory PEP Pro Racer Hernan Dimaio from Argentina has won 5 National Championships in MX & Super Moto.
European Pro racer Paul Windrow has won over 10 British championships on PEP suspension. MX to Pondevoux.
Other European Pro Champions that run PEP are Paul Holmes & Mark Watson (RIP Mark).
- 2006 Rod Scale Australian Pro MX Racer won the Finke Desert race on his Factory TRX 450 Honda with PEP suspension in
- 2008 Ryan Lancaster Yamaha Australia factory Pro Racer won the Australian National Pro MX Titles in on PEP suspension.
- 2009 Team KTM Australia PEP ATV PRO Chris Brenton and legend ATV racer Ant Yewers won the Australian Pro and Vets National MX titles consecutively.
- 2009 & 2010 Factory KTM PEP Pro racer Brendan Badenhorst won the South African Desert Race Championship in open class
- 2010 Factory Yamaha PEP Brian Baragawanath won the South African Desert race championship in the 450 Pro Class
- 2010 Team KTM Australia PEP ATV PRO racer Ryan Lancaster won the Pro and Len Pipiciello won the vets Australian National MX Titles.
- 2012 Team Yamaha ATV PRO PEP Goldspeed racer Ryan Lancaster won the Finke desert race and placed in the top 30 overall.
- 2012 Team Polaris RZR 900 ATV PRO PEP Len Pipiciello NSW Khanacross Rally Championship 2nd Place.
- 2013 Team Yamaha ATV PRO PEP Goldspeed racer Chris Bosnakis won the National Pro MX Title.
- 2013 Team Polaris RZR 900 ATV PRO PEP supported racer Michael Smith winner the NSW Off Road series SXS Class.
- 2014 Team Polaris RZR 900 ATV PRO PEP supported racer Brad Burton winner of the NSW Off Road series SXS Class
- 2015 Team BRP CanAm DS 450 ATV PRO PEP supported racer Paul Hughes Finke Dessert Race 1st
As you can see from Wayne's list of accomplishments, there's plenty of proven knowledge found in every PEP shock.
PEP Suspension is custom built to suit discipline, weight and ability of each rider. You get a personal suspension specification sheet with every set.
ATV PRO are the Australian distributors for PEP suspension and able to provide professional support with race set up, service and parts.
Dealer Inquiry Welcome
+61422 479 788
Please refer to your vehicle owners manual along with their General terms and conditions .